HYG-II TRANSFORMER RATIO TESTER
(Fully automatic-digital display)
Ratio testers using ‘current balancing bridge’ circuits are now out
dated. model HYG-II is a new, fully automatic tester that measures
transformation ratio of single phase and three phase transformers
using modern electronic techniques and does not require any manual
‘null’ balancing. HYG-II is micro controller operated user
friendly, accurate, small, light weight and reliable tester. HYG-II
incorporates a large LCD screen for display of menu and results.
The results can be printed on built-in printer after the test is
over. HYG-II incorporates breakthrough technology and design that
gives accurate and reliable results, again and again.
The advantages of HYG-II
· Fully automatic: no manual balancing required
· Test single phase and three phase transformers
· Automatic measure transformer connection group
· Automatic process transformation of group
· Automatic calculation of ratio error
· Isolates test voltage automatically after test
· Test results saved automatically
· Recall and print last 30 test results
· Prints results on built-in printer
· Micro-controller operated
· Front panel with legend
· Built-in printer
· Can re call stored last 30 tests results.
· Weight: 10 kg
· Automatic cutoff after test
· When data exceeds 30, the last is saved as 30th
And the 1st one is deleted.
· Fuse protection for line short circuit
· Fuse protection and reset protection for reverse connection of HV
and LV winding
HYG-II is a new generation, fully automatic, transformer turns
ratio tester designed for measuring ratio, ratio error of single
and three phase transformers.
The entire test is done automatically and quickly. Operator enters
the test parameters and HYG-II takes over; powers up the voltage,
balances the bridge, takes the readings, and displays the results
on the LCD screen.
Prints test results through its built-in printer.
A key feature of the HYG-II is automatic measure transformer
LV and HV windings are automatically isolated once the measurement
True portability is achieved by the lightweight (only 10 kg),
single unit design housing the HYG-II. The HYG-II is encased in an
aluminum alloy cabinet.
Power supply: 220V±10%, AC 50 Hz.
Measurement ratio: 1:1000
Accuracy: 0.2 class
Test voltage: H.V.: 190V AC
L.V.: 0.19-190v AC (vary with ratio)
Usage environment: ≤ 40º C.
< 85% R.H.
Accessories: Mains cord.
Connection leads terminated with alligator clips, 8 meters long: 2
Dimensions: HYG-II: 480*400*300mm
Weight: HYG-II: 15 kg.
Weight of Package: 30 kg.