BZ Used Oil Decolorization machine utilizes a physiochemical
reaction to eliminate the acidic component, the suspended particles
and the sedimentation material etc. from the oil, it mainly used to
decolor by adding chemical from the waste transformer oil,hydraulic
oil, turbine oil and refrigerant oil, switch oil to limpid clean
Also it can be connected with ZJA,ZJB or ZJD machine, If oil acid
value is too high, can choice our BZ regeneration device, reduce
the acid value and dielectric loss, after process, acid value is
less than 0.03(mgKOH/g), let quality indicator meet the standard of
"GB / T 7596-2008" oil quality standards ". it can demulsification,
dehydration, remove acid and impurities online, let the turbid
emulsified oil become clear and transparent.
1. This machine utilizes a physiochemical reaction to eliminate acidic component, suspended particles and sedimentation
materialetc. from inferior oil, it mainly used to regenerate the unqualified transformer oil and circuit breaker oil.
2. It adopts a particular purification chemical to decolor the transformer oil, which can operate under the situation of transformer stays
running in normal manner without cutting power or changing oil.
3. After treating, the oil can reach the new oil standard, which not only retains the active elements, but also improves the
insulation of device and enhances the ability of anti-oxygen. Besides, the cost will be reduced by 90% compared with traditional way of oil-change. (Suggested that you
can use the recycling device in advance before use this machine, in
the case of oil withstand voltage is treated to an acceptable
range, the cost will be lower and the effect will be more obvious.)
4. No.6-10 dark oil can be retrofitted to the color of No.2-4.
5. It will reduce the wastage, and enable the treated oil getting back to the specification of new oil.
Diameter of inlet&outlet pipe
Capacity of oil pump
Speed of oil pump
Type of oil pump
Circular Teeth Gear Pump
Breakdown voltage after processing
Dielectric loss factor
≤5(no free carbon)